DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento and Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to transform the way the world looks at Machine Intelligence. This is an exciting role where you will work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both international customers. You will solve complex and big technical problems which are critical parts of our clients’ businesses such as distributed systems development, infrastructure migration, networking optimization, and much more.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of C++, Python or R
- Practical knowledge of working with scalable platforms for processing of huge data sets
- Experience with distributed software architecture
- Experience with machine learning frameworks
- Deep curiosity to learn about AI and ML
- Good communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in Tensorflow
- Knowledge and experience in Deep Learning libraries (TensorFlow, Caffe etc) , NLP Libraries (OpenNLP, Weka) , ML Libraries (scikit-learn, Theano)
- Ability to understand the data, associated processes and business implications
- Experience with data warehousing, database management systems, and big-data pipelines.
- Develop machine learning solutions using cutting edge technology to solve customer use cases.
- Knowledge of Advanced Statistics, Modelling, Machine Learning and AI methodologies
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||1+ Yr|
|No. of Openings||3|
|Job Code||Data Scientist|