Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, Productimize, flexiPIM, and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP You will contribute to the design, development, and deployment of
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process
- You will work closely with the project manager/delivery head and manage all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Strong hands-on and 5+ years of experience and proficiency in PHP & MySQL
- Extensive experience in developing websites & Back-end integration
- Experience developing large scale web applications
- Project ownership and sharing knowledge with co-developers
- Working with version control tools like Git, Bitbucket
- Have good experience in Oops concepts and following PHP Coding standards
- Hands on experience with framework like Laravel, Zend Framework etc.,
- Hands on experience with Jquery, React Js etc.,
- Good understanding of current HTML/CSS/XHTML standards
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) & an ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of a team
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||5+ years|
|No. of Openings||2|
|Job Code||PHP Architect|