DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join us on our mission to make high-quality products and services available to businesses of all sizes, across the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Project Heads to complete projects.
- Oversee and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Manage and oversee the deployment and delivery of new features and tools.
- Drive innovation through timely and actionable feedback.
- Coordinating with frontend developers and internal teams on integration
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have strong hands-on experience of 5 years or more.
- Are Proficient in PHP, MySQL, Jquery, React Js, etc.
- Have extensive experience in developing websites, large-scale web applications, and back-end integration.
- Have a passion for ownership and sharing knowledge with co-developers.
- Have an intuitive working knowledge of version control tools (like Git, Bitbucket), frameworks (like Laravel and Zend Frameworks), MVC design patterns, understanding of object-oriented programming, and following PHP Coding Standards.
- Have a deep understanding of HTML/CSS/XHTML Standards.
- Having experience in creating scalable web applications
- Having experience in using Xdebug, browser debugger, and other tools to fastrack development
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are of the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges
Speaking of you, here are some ways in which you can grow with DCKAP!
- Leadership: We offer a variety of leadership options for those who have an interest, including Team Leadership and Managerial Roles.
- Learn & Up-skill: We have a generous budget set aside to invest in your personal development and encourage you to attend Workshops, Conferences, and Certified Courses.
- Community: We believe in building strong communities and bring people together often through Events, Workshops, and e-Summits.
- Growth: We know that growth is never singular and actively hone each other’s development through Constructive, Actionable Feedback.
How We Work
- We are kind to each other and our clients — we strive to build a positive, supportive and diverse community of cohesive teams focused on delivering value to our clients.
- We invest in growth, from our in-house library to our course budgets, we encourage our team members in their pursuit of knowledge.
- We welcome innovation and experimentation — all of our products are the brainchildren of our team members.
- We offer flexible working arrangements, allowing our team members to work from where they feel best.
These are exciting times at DCKAP. You’ll have the unique opportunity to shape the future of our products & services.
Join Us! We look forward to learning from you.
What To Expect When Applying
Applying for jobs is a stressful and anxiety-ridden task and we want to ease your stress by helping you set up the right expectations. We’ve outlined our hiring process and the various rounds you can expect to go through below:
When you apply for a position and get selected, you initiate a 5 Part interview process where you meet people from various backgrounds and levels of experience — often people you are likely to work with.
- Phone Interview: The first round is a 30 minutes phone call with a Technical Expert who will spend time getting to know you and the path your career has taken so far.
- Coding Challenge: If the interview goes well, the next stage is a take-home coding challenge with a near-real-world piece of code that closely replicates our normal work. We use it to evaluate your abilities around security, performance, and problem-solving.
This round should take no more than a few hours of coding, and the time you’re given is based on your availability.
Once you’ve submitted your work, our Technical Expert will sit with you once again to go over your code and talk to you a little bit about it.
- Culture Round: This round is around 30 minutes and a time for us to get to know each other. Our culture is what sets us apart, and we want to make sure we offer you nothing less than the best support, training, and opportunities to grow.
This round will cover subjects including your motivations, your passions outside of work, and our mutual compatibility.
- Meet the Managers: This is the penultimate round of the whole process and is when you will meet with a manager and senior engineer and discuss your code.
This round is where we evaluate your work, communication, and effectiveness.
- Founder’s Round: The Final Interview round is where you meet with our Founder & CEO, Karthik Chidambaram, who will spend anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes essentially getting to know you.
Although this round can be daunting for many, remember everyone else you’ve met so far has vetted for you, feel free to have a candid conversation.
After the Founder’s Round, everyone who you’ve interviewed with from the Recruiter to the Managers and Senior Engineers gets together to come to a final decision, which you are then informed of.
This usually takes anywhere between 3-5 Business Days.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our processes and if you happen to have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com
|Job Experience||5+ years|
|No. of Openings||2|
|Job Code||PHP Architect|