DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will contribute to the design, development, and deployment of
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process
- You will work closely with the project manager/delivery head and manage all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Strong hands-on and 5+ years of experience and proficiency in PHP & MySQL
- Extensive experience in developing websites & Back-end integration
- Experience developing large scale web applications
- Project ownership and sharing knowledge with co-developers
- Working with version control tools like Git, Bitbucket
- Have good experience in Oops concepts and following PHP Coding standards
- Hands on experience with framework like Laravel, Zend Framework etc.,
- Hands on experience with Jquery, React Js etc.,
- Good understanding of current HTML/CSS/XHTML standards
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) & an ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of a team
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||5+ years|
|No. of Openings||2|
|Job Code||PHP Architect|