DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a key member of the HR department, playing an instrumental role in coordinating training and enhancing competencies of our employees. You will be planning and implementing training programs and workshops in a way that is interesting and useful to our employees.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Identifying training needs by evaluating strengths and opportunities to improve
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Arrange on-the-job training for new hires to familiarize new staff members with correct procedures and processes
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Utilize a variety of methods such as conferences, demonstrations, workshops, classroom training, meetings and on-the-job training to make continuous training and development an interesting and dynamic process.
- Business Acumen
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Relationship Management
- Proven track record, showing ability to successfully complete the full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate
- Excellent decision making and organisational skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Slides / presentations and similar software
- Degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||1+ years|
|No. of Openings||1|