DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of the creative User Experience team where you can create unique designs, layout, visual appearances and usability of the website and transform it into an awesome web experience with your own code and expertise
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- End to end design and development of websites/apps
- Real time experience in HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS
- Ability to create mock up designs and wire frames
- Demonstrate fluency in Photoshop , Illustrator
- Knowledge in responsive layout is must
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Has an eye for detail and possesses a strong blend of interaction and visual design skills
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working in websites in a fast paced environment
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of designs you built
- Thorough with latest web trends and techniques
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork and be capable of working constructively within a team
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2+ years|
|No. of Openings||5|