In today’s ever-evolving digital world, companies are constantly in search of new and improved ways to manage their businesses. BigCommerce and Infor are leading eCommerce solutions that can help organizations streamline their business processes automation, sales channels, increase platform capabilities, eliminate manual processes, and get greater customer loyalty.
BigCommerce is an eCommerce platform that enables businesses to create online stores and manage their products, while Infor is an industry-specific enterprise solution (ERP) that focuses on corporate data management. By streamlining BigCommerce Inform (ERP) integration, businesses can take advantage of automation of business processes, enhanced sharing of data insights, improved security, and cost savings.
BigCommerce + Infor = Automation
The integration that an ERP software system delivers breaks down silos, so you have a comprehensive view of your business. In that same way, it also maintains the integrity of your data, so you can be sure you’re working with accurate information.
That singular, data-driven perspective will give you a solid foundation for the decisions that will move your business forward. Integrating BigCommerce with your Infor ERP will make it possible for you to manage inventory uniformly across channels, offer current product information customized for each channel, send personalized messages to former or potential customers at the appropriate moments, improve warehouse management system and more.
How does BigCommerce & Infor Integration work?
As your business grows, it can become increasingly difficult to keep track of all the different aspects that need to be managed. From inventory management to order management, labor cost optimization, invoice optimization and fulfillment, there are a lot of moving parts that can make it tough to stay organized.
Integrating BigCommerce and Infor can significantly improve businesses’ efficiency and productivity. Through this integration, companies will have access to a single unified platform that will allow them to streamline their operations and leverage the power of BigCommerce’s eCommerce capabilities. Infor’s comprehensive enterprise software will allow companies to manage their operations more efficiently and accurately.
Top Ways to Integrate BigCommerce & Infor ERP
For SaaS products, there are a variety of integration methods:
GraphQL and SOAP integration
GraphQL is a data query language for APIs. It allows for the creation of a query that can be used to retrieve data from an API. GraphQL uses the concept of “mutating” queries, where you can add or remove fields from an object without affecting its structure or schema. This makes it ideal for building custom workflows in React Native.
SOAP is an XML-based web services protocol used by many web applications to exchange messages over HTTP. It’s a lot like JSON, but with more verbosity and more security requirements. If you want to integrate with other services using SOAPI (or JWS), then SOAP is a good option!
Secure API authorization
When using this method, you will be authorized access to your database using an API key and client ID or secret key pair that is generated for each user request. You can also use secure API authorization to ensure that only authorized users can access certain parts of your system. This protects them against someone hacking into your site and getting the information they shouldn’t have access to.
Saas-Based Middleware Platform
ERP and eCommerce integration is a huge task that can be daunting for small businesses. The sheer amount of data that needs to be exchanged is staggering and can be a challenge to manage on your own. A third party integration platform is a great way to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your ERP and eCommerce integration. By using a platform that specializes in this type of integration, you can reduce the time and effort needed to connect your systems. This can lead to increased accuracy and improved customer service. Not only that, but a platform like this can also help you to optimize your data flows and processing speeds. By using a third party integration platform, you can reduce the workload on your ERP and eCommerce systems and improve overall business efficiency. If you’re looking for a way to increase your efficiency and improve your customer service, a third party integration platform is the way to go for your next integration including BigCommerce Salesforce integration
Similar Reading: Epicor Prophet 21 BigCommerce Integration Made Easy: A Quick Guide
How Does Middleware Integration Streamline BigCommerce & Infor Integration
BigCommerce and Infor ERP integration can be a daunting task for any business. You have to manage all the different systems and processes yourself, or you have to hire a third party to do it for you. But what if you could use a third-party integration platform to make the process much easier?
Third-party integration platforms help businesses connect their ERP and eCommerce systems. Integration platforms help bridge the gap by enabling you to connect to multiple systems and plug-in data quickly and easily. Not only that, but they also offer support and help you automate processes so you can focus on running your business. This can be a crucial step in integrating your two systems.
There are three main types of third-party integration platforms: code-based, platform-based, and database-based.
- Code-based platforms are the simplest and are used when companies want to integrate a single application. They allow companies to write the code themselves and then have the platform do the rest.
- Platform-based integration platforms are used when companies want to integrate multiple applications. They allow companies to choose the platform and then let the platform do the work of integrating all the applications.
- Database-based integration platforms are used when companies want to integrate a database. They allow companies to choose the platform and then let the platform manage all the details of the database.
Here are some of the benefits of Integrating BigCommerce & Infor integration Using a Middleware Solution.
1. Seamless Integration: The integration of BigCommerce and Infor provides businesses with a seamless way to manage their online store and back-office application & operations. This means that businesses can save time and money by eliminating the need to use multiple software applications to manage their online store, thus ensuring complete control of their supply chain process and excellent customer support.
2. Centralized Management: The integration of BigCommerce and Infor provides businesses with a centralized way to manage their online store. This means that businesses can save time by eliminating the need to use multiple software applications to manage their online store.
3. Improved Customer Service: The integration of BigCommerce and Infor provides businesses with an improved way to provide outstanding customer service. This means that businesses can save time by eliminating the need to use multiple software applications to provide customer service.
4. Increased Sales: The integration of BigCommerce and Infor provides businesses with an increased ability to sell products and services online. This means that businesses can save time by eliminating the need to use multiple software applications to sell products and services online. Moreover, you can easily customize price quotes to ensure your customers get the best service.
5. Enhanced Security: The integration of BigCommerce and Infor provides businesses with enhanced security for their online storefront. This means that businesses can save time by eliminating the need to use multiple software applications to secure their online store.
DCKAP Integrator Middleware Solution for Solution for BigCommerce & Infor Integration
DCKAP Integrator is a cloud-based middleware platform that allows automated, bi-directional data exchange between enterprise platforms. This integration can be carried out over several touchpoints to streamline enterprise processes.
1. Syncs data across your systems: One of the most important things is that our integrator syncs your data seamlessly between all of your systems and apps. This means that when you’re looking at a product’s in-stock inventory count, you’ll always have an accurate perspective on what’s going on with your inventory—no matter where you are in the world!
2. Always-Accurate View of Inventory: When we talk about always-accurate, we mean it! DCKAP integrator uses advanced technology to provide a real-time view of inventory so that you can see exactly how much of each product is left at any given time, which means sales orders can be fulfilled more efficiently and with less waste.
3. Improved Sales Order Processing & Fulfilment: With DCKAP Integrator, orders are fulfilled faster than ever before because we use real-time information about inventory levels on every order so that we can make sure everything goes out exactly how it should.
4. Data-Driven Decision-Making: Data-driven decision-making is the key to any successful business. The reason for this is that data allows you to make decisions on the fly, which can then be implemented as needed. This helps you save time, money, and resources by not having to waste time trying to come up with creative solutions after the fact. It also means that you are able to act based on real-time or near-real-time data instead of guessing what will happen in the future.
5. Data mapping Feasibility: DCKAP Integrator accomplishes the data mapping necessary to sync your BigCommerce data fields to the data fields of systems you integrate – doing the magic of getting the systems on the same page, using your business logic, sans developer.
Relevant Reading: Boost the Power Of Data Automation With DCKAP Integrator P21 API
eCommerce Success Stories
Cateye America- Leveraged Core Functionalities of BigCommerce
An ideal eCommerce transition was all that Cfateye America, the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, reflectors, and related cycling gadgets, aimed for.
The limitations in their custom-built platform stood in the way of adopting modern innovative technology, urging the need to re-platform.
And BigCommerce was definitely their right pick.
Leveraging the core functionalities of BigCommerce, its default search behavior and a single-page checkout system came into place, improving industry-specific customer needs.
Adding to the responsive web design, we also helped Cateye migrate the customer email IDs to Bronto via our integration platform, DCKAP Integrator, entailing a smoother marketing strategy targeting their customer base.
Striking the chord with digital transformation, Cateye made the perfect switch with their eCommerce website that promises the best-in-class shopping experience.
Read on to know more: https://www.dckap.com/casestudy/cateye-america/
Dynatronics– Streamlined Bi-directional data sync by Integrating Infor ERP solution
Dynatronics wanted a solution that would help them sync their ERP (Infor) and eCommerce systems (Adobe Commerce), so they could gain visibility across operations. Apart from this, Dynatronics wanted to gain a better understanding and 360-degree view of department-specific operations with real-time data, which can only be achieved by the syncing of data between use cases. and DCKAP Integrator helped them achieve this.
The Customers Data has been set with bidirectional data sync (i.e.) both to and fro from Infor and Magento 2. This way, all the details are available in DCKAP Integrator for further use by the users in Dynatronics.
Read More On: https://www.dckap.com/case-studies/dynatronics/
Streamline Your BigCommerce Infor Integrtion with the Right Middleware Platform
Omnichannel eCommerce is the new normal to keep your supply chain management process intact. It’s not just about having one website and one app to sell your products—it’s about making sure your eCommerce storefront can grow in any direction, whether that’s through a single website, multiple apps, or both.
If you’ve not yet achieved omnichannel eCommerce integration between your ERP and eCommerce platforms, it’s time to get on board! We know how important it is to keep your data updated as you expand into new markets and products. Contact DCKAP today for professional services book a demo to see how SaaS-based integrations will benefit you to achieve bi-directional data sync between your eCommerce and ERP.