As an e-commerce business owner, keeping track of your inventory should be one of your top priorities. Real-time automation for all your stock is a necessity, as manual inventory updation can be an overwhelming task.
In order to digitally transform online business, it is essential that companies ensure real-time synchronization of inventory, pricing, and shipping data.
As leading B2B eCommerce experts, DCKAP delivers the most comprehensive B2B functionalities. Integration experts from DCKAP help you with seamless integration between the two systems eliminating data duplication and redundant manual operations for you to provide incredible customer support and experience with custom integrations.
Why Opt For Shopify – Epicor P21 Integration
Proper ERP-eCommerce integration enables the automatic flow of information bi-directionally between the two systems meaning data only needs to be entered into one system once.
Inventory quantities, prices, descriptions, and images are managed in the ERP software and are automatically reflected online.
This results in various efficiencies such as inventory levels automatically updating across all channels and systems once a product is sold on the online store, and as the product gets received into a warehouse and added to inventory.
With Shopify integration, there is no need to manually monitor and adjust the stock of products on the eCommerce site or store. You sell only what is available, and all new products are automatically updated on the site. Thus, your visitors have the most complete and reliable information about any product or service.
Benefits of Epicor P21 Integration with Shopify
Integrating Epicor Prophet 21 ERP with your other business systems through custom APIs provides a robust business platform.
Epicor P21 integration is highly reliable as it streamlines the sales process, manages the supply chain, improves analytics, and saves valuable time and resources.
Streamline Sales Process
Custom Epicor P21 ERP integration with Shopify improves the sales process and fulfills orders quickly, providing an improved customer service experience. Shortens the sales cycles further by simplifying the process.
Manage Supply Chain
Epicor Prophet 21 integration streamlines the business approach between Shopify and Epicor P21 ERP software to quickly fulfill orders, track inventory, procure products from overseas, manage purchases, and drop-ship items more effectively.
Having a competitive edge is vital. Get detailed insights about business analytics through Epicor Prophet 21 integration to make timely decisions, generate more leads, and drive business growth that meets customer requirements.
Service and Maintenance Management
Track sales, process quotes, and orders reduce manual data entry errors, and stay a step ahead on preventive maintenance. Integration with Epicor software helps in addressing service and maintenance issues right away to maintain a great customer relationship.
Save countless hours of manual data entry to focus on distribution services and improving customer experiences. Seamless ERP integration provides quick access to all the business information and automatic updates when it is the most needed.
Integrating Shopify with Epicor P21 helps reach out to more customers, shorten sales cycles, and develop better customer relationships through improved performance. Today even a B2B customer expects a B2C experience with online capabilities and no downtime and integrating Epicor P21 ERP with Shopify makes it possible.
ERP system integration is excellent for simplifying the content management system and automating the workflow. Save on excess costs while increasing productivity and get access to important documents whenever you need them.
Common Methods Used To Integrate
There are many ways to integrate key systems such as your ERP and ecommerce. Here are some options:
This method involves establishing direct connections or interfaces between the ERP system and individual applications or systems. Point-to-point integration requires custom development to enable data exchange and synchronization between specific systems. While it can be straightforward for a limited number of integrations, it can become complex and hard to manage as the number of connections increases.
Middleware or iPaaS
Middleware or an integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) acts as a central hub for integration, facilitating communication and data exchange between the ERP system and other systems. Middleware tools provide pre-built connectors, adapters, and integration components that simplify the integration process and allow for more efficient management of multiple integrations.
APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) are a set of protocols and tools that allow different applications and systems to communicate and share data. ERP systems often provide APIs that enable developers to connect and integrate with the ERP system’s functionalities, such as data retrieval, updates, and business process execution.
File-based integration involves exchanging data files, such as CSV, XML, or JSON, between the ERP system and other applications or systems. Data is typically exported from the ERP system as files and imported into the target system, with data transformation and mapping as necessary.
Shopify, Prophet 21, and DCKAP Integrator In Action
To be considered as a Shopify Expert, one needs to know all the intricacies of the Shopify platform. DCKAP has a proven record of providing high-quality services in building and growing Shopify stores.
Our Shopify experts have opened up a gateway for efficient business transactions for one of our clients, Quality Farm Supply’s clientele.
Quality Farm Supply also expressed their satisfaction with the solutions provided by DCKAP as we managed to fix issues as well as increase the conversion rates, customer satisfaction, and overall website performance as well. Here’s how:
Advanced Shopify Website creation
- Certified Shopify developers at DCKAP optimized the website with an enhanced user experience to fulfill Quality Farm Supply’s expectations. The design stage involved an intricate process to provide a fully customizable Shopify site to meet the ever-evolving necessities of the client and the end-users.
UI & UX Design Implementation
- Our design team implemented the Custom Mega Menu, Category Listing Page, Brands Page, Product listing page Sidebar, Make-Type-Model Functionality, and many more functionalities as per the client’s requirements.
Shopify – Epicor Prophet 21 Integration with DCKAP Integrator
- One of the biggest pain points in Epicor P21 ERP integration with Shopify was solved using DCKAP Integrator and by creating a Shopify custom app. Information related to the product inventory and price for each product and order Information with automated PO numbers were synced to P21 from Shopify using this connector.
Triactive PIM Integration with the platform
- DCKAP integrated the website with Triactive PIM for managing the categories of all available products and their information. It helped to ensure better functionality when the client Synced the product and category information in a single click using the Shopify Custom App.
- Product Based Search
- The customers can search by entering Product Name, Keyword, etc. Autocomplete will be available to select from suggestions and also to choose the product that will be redirected to PDP.
- Search based on Make, Type, Model
- With this functionality, customers can search based on the required Make, Type, Model. It displays the products related to the search parameters. Also, the customers can further drill down the results using filters.
Quality Farm Supply’s website is now equipped with a completely transitioned Shopify Advanced store and high-level integrations like Epicor P21 ERP to ensure a better customer experience.
What The Client Said:
“To raise the performance of our B2C website, we worked with DCKAP to migrate to Shopify. Going into the project, we had the usual apprehensions that come with any such months-long undertaking.”
“But all along the way, DCKAP did a great job for us — from theme selection and design to P21 integration to the integration of the PIM for product content to the selection of appropriate plug-ins to all aspects of the shopping cart — they led us through it all.”
“Throughout the project, they were responsive to our needs and communication was good, with all the deliverables met, or exceeded. Moreover, their understanding of P21 and all that this entails as a business system was a great help. I can recommend them unreservedly for anyone on a similar eCommerce path.”
— Blant Hurt, Chief Marketing Specialist
Epicor P21 – Shopify Integration Experts
Need an efficient Shopify ERP integration solution for your Shopify store? We can help you! ERP-eCommerce integration services are one of the strongest offerings. DCKAP sets up a fast and efficient synchronization bridge that works very efficiently to add value to your business.
Whether you are a Shopify user or want to open a new store or switch to Shopify from another eCommerce platform, we have experts who can solve all your integration challenges and pave the way for smoother workflows, limitless integrations for multiple data sources, and flexibility that paves the way for improved revenue.
Schedule a demo with the experts in P21 Integration today.
What is Epicor Prophet 21?
Prophet 21, an Epicor ERP, is a unique, cloud-based business management system. This leading ERP solution is a robust combination of expert distribution systems and a fully web-enabled infrastructure which includes HTML5, Angular JS, .NET, and SQL Server.
As a wholesaler, distributor, manufacturer, merchant, or a B2B/B2C brand, Epicor Prophet 21 helps you anticipate customer needs, cut down on repetitive orders, boost your productivity, meet customer demands, and run your business efficiently with multiple distribution centers.
The integration of your Epicor P21 ERP allows you to synchronize your data with Shopify to save time and prevent entry errors. It also keeps up to date with all the business processes through customized ERP integration.
Why is Epicor P21 ERP a popular choice among distributors?
- Integrated Service and Maintenance: A one-stop-shop for everything from technician schedules to warranties and service contracts.
- Business Intelligence: This Epicor Data Analytics provides built-in reports, analytics tools, and “as of” reporting through responsive dashboards.
- Order and Inventory Management: Regardless of how orders are placed, from mobile, desktop, etc., customer information is directly added to the P21.
- Dynamic Inventory: Minimizes obsolete inventory and lower carrying costs by utilizing several dynamic inventory replenishment options.
- Financial Management: P21 ERP comes with a general ledger that updates in real-time, as well as account billing information, customer-specific pricing and discounts, tax calculations, invoicing, and the ability to automate logistics and shipping.
- Application Programming Interface (API): The P21 API provides a complete .NET stack that includes support for SOAP and REST to enable Internet connectivity.
Are there any challenges associated with ERP integration?
- Data Inconsistency: Ensuring data consistency and accuracy across integrated systems can be a challenge due to differences in data models, formats, and structures.
- Complex Data Mapping: Mapping data fields and structures between systems with varying formats and schemas can be time-consuming and complex.
- Customization and Compatibility: Customized ERP systems may require additional effort to ensure compatibility during integration, potentially leading to complexities and conflicts.
- System Dependencies and Limitations: ERP integration can be hindered by dependencies on specific versions, releases, or patches, requiring careful management during upgrades or changes.
- Data Security and Privacy: The transfer and sharing of sensitive business data during integration require robust measures to ensure data security, privacy, and compliance with regulations.Data Inconsistency: Ensuring data consistency and accuracy across integrated systems can be a challenge due to differences in data models, formats, and structures.