Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are important for smoothly operating a business. ERP solutions provide a solid foundation for business management. It integrates several sources of information and delivers both clear and compelling business insight.
However, in these settings, information and business processes usually remain siloed. Most ERP implementations come with pre-built integrations, but they are limited in number and scope.
An effective tool can help streamline vital company and customer data from across different departments and business functions. It helps ease complex tasks and reduce manual labor.
A single ERP seldom comes pre-built with every kind of integration that a business requires. Businesses would have to buy their whole software stack from a single vendor or just select the most popular solutions on the market.
That’s where ERP Integration comes into play. A great integration solution can pave the way for improved decision-making, breaking down operational silos and enhancing customer experiences. Ergo, better business.
So, what are the top ERP integration tools we recommend?
Features and Benefits
DCKAP Integrator is a global leader in business-to-business ERP integration. The ERP integration platform is intended to overcome common integration issues. With the DCKAP Integrator cloud platform, channel partners can manage numerous corporate apps from a single location. It gives CRM, ERP, and eCommerce systems a single integration experience. All complex integrations are managed by a single platform, reducing confusion and delays while offering real-time data.
You can manage multiple programs from a single dashboard and connect them all together. You can share hardware and software resources and manage and update them from a unified dashboard. DCKAP Integrator ERP integration provides a robust, adaptable, and scalable integration solution to connect your ERP with eCommerce applications, CRM, and other enterprise software.
- By linking ERP with DCKAP Integrator, you’ll gain new insights to make data-driven decisions and increase profitability along with more efficient data flow and workflow.
- With DCKAP Integrator you can save time and money by eliminating manual data entry and synchronizing your ERP with other systems in real-time.
- Enhances smooth data flow and workflow and propels profitability.
- DCKAP Integrator helps you optimize your sales funnel and conversions as soon as it’s integrated with your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- The integration dashboard is simple to use and intuitive.
- It integrates a wide range of eCommerce applications with the ERP.
- Scalable for all company sizes, from small businesses to large corporations.
- There are some cases of code repetition in the system.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐“The Perfect Integration Tool for ERP”
The DCKAP integrator is simple to use and functions in the background, requiring no intervention. Once set up, the platform is simple and straightforward. We needed a brief demonstration but were thereafter able to navigate the systems on our own. DCKAP was really helpful in understanding our specific business needs.
Features and Benefits
With the help of Celigo, businesses can quickly integrate apps, transfer data, and automate procedures. Wizards, templates, and other tools for integration make it simple for business users to connect NetSuite to any application or data source.
As part of its diversified reach, Celigo’s integration provides opportunities for development, management, security, and integration options. The components for each area are as follows:
- Celigo provides real-time integration which means that the data is connected in such a manner that changes in one system will lead to simultaneous changes in other systems.
- It designs the API which provides the consumers with a better understanding of the interface which leads to the effective use of the platform.
- One of the Features and Benefits of the management system is connecting one database with another through data mapping which ensures that data accuracy is maintained.
- Celigo enables the proper monitoring of the data which leads to proper updates on any discrepancies.
- Celigo complies with all the security standards and ensures that the data is encrypted.
- It also ensures that the communication protocol is followed.
The pros of Celigo are as follows:-
- Real-time integration is one of the advantages Celigo provides
- Easy integration with various software
- Celigo Integration is reliable and cost-effective.
- Quick implementation through the pre-built application.
- Error management could be improved. It can be difficult to determine which flow runs had errors and how many were resolved.
Features and Benefits
Jitterbit is an innovative point-to-point cloud-based software integration platform with AI.
With it, businesses can make faster, more efficient business decisions by combining and utilizing data from various sources. The platform also features a smart reconstruction tool and tools for cleaning and changing data.
- Jitterbit helps you streamline your work quickly. It facilitates the connection of apps and APIs in a matter of days, which could cut months off project timelines.
- Through the Jitterbit web management interface, you may remotely manage all of your company’s integration projects.
- Integrations can be done in a short time. With Jitterbit’s intuitive graphical design studio that allows for quick drag-and-drop, it’s easy to create integration procedures.
- Get notifications when things go wrong. Easy-to-use dashboards with alert settings help you identify and solve problems early.
- Jitterbit integrates all existing data systems, and applications, whether SaaS, on-premise or cloud-based.
- Data management can be simplified with Jitterbit Salesforce. Jitterbit Data Loader simplifies big data management by allowing you to load, query, update, remove, and insert new data in bulk.
- Easy data integration between multiple systems and platforms.
- The product is simple to use and intuitive.
- It’s a bit big and has many different features, which makes it more complex to learn as part of an onboarding process.
- Very costly.
Excellent software for integrating new apps into existing systems.
Jitterbit has been essential in integrating new dropshipping automation into our existing platforms. We drop ship for multiple customers using CommerceHub, and they were able to swiftly and easily integrate within our Shopify site, assisting with fulfillment, reporting, and inventory management without the need to construct a whole new tool or dedicate additional resources to this project.
Features and Benefits
Mulesoft Anypoint Platform is the world’s top API, Software as a Service (SaaS), and Service-oriented architecture integration platform (SOA). It enables businesses to seamlessly link data, services, and applications in order to make them reusable and pluggable. Mulesoft’s any-point platform also enables enterprises to build networks of data apps and devices both on-premises and in the cloud.
- MuleSoft API’s model will enable your company to respond to changes smoothly. The reusable Apis allow your developers to find innovative and creative methods to access legacy programs, SaaS apps, and diverse data sources. This, in turn, boosts agility, development speed, and overall productivity.
- MuleSoft solutions are easy and simple to implement. Even a non-developer can work on it and ensure smooth integration. Due to the robust and highly efficient API-guided solutions, you can choose a minimal hardware system for developing the codes. This eliminates the need to buy expensive systems and laptops.
- MuleSoft removes the need to be concerned about the return on investment. You can save money for your organization by decreasing the connections needed for smooth operations with reusable APIs.
- The components, features, and benefits of MuleSoft can be easily extended. MuleSoft offers a wide range of downloadable resources, user guides, and important tutorials. Since it’s an open-source platform, you can easily analyze and report difficulties. Besides, you’ll get access to the community, which will make it easier for you to get in touch with professionals.
- Excellent pricing structure, full API Lifecycle Management capabilities, excellent support.
- Graphical UI design, options, and categorization are very good; the best part of it is free everywhere available.
- MuleSoft Anypoint enables you to add new systems, software versions, devices and data sources quickly and easily. So you can respond quickly to changing market conditions and take advantage of countless time-sensitive opportunities.
- Anypoint’s security is exceptional, meeting the requirements of most security standards such as PCI DSS, SOC 2, and HIPAA.
- Pricing is one aspect of the solution that is troublesome. It’s too expensive for smaller organizations.
- The platform’s data integration tools need improvement on the processing side.
- The stability could be better. That said, they are also getting stabilized as part of increasing the versions and working on that.
Perfect integration app for app development
Mulesoft Anypoint Platform is an SOA, SAAS, and API integration platform. It helped us a lot in creating app networks for apps. It can be used for on-premises and cloud deployments. The only flaw is that it does not retrieve metadata from the database when there is a mapping.
Features and Benefits
Workato is a cloud-based, low-code, or no-code iPaaS tool. It can create and automate processes, manage integrations, and extract data from numerous sources. It offers a drag-and-drop interface that allows you to construct processes without any programming knowledge. It integrates multiple applications ranging from sales to support to marketing.
- Sync data from a single transaction to multiple rows in varying volumes, in real-time, in batch, or on a schedule. Workato solves the challenges associated with cloud platform infrastructure provisioning and system integration.
- Workato reduces the complexity of APIs, capacity planning, and infrastructure management by importing data into warehouses such as BigQuery, Snowflake, and RedShift.
- Using events and system actions, you can move from integration to business automation with Enterprise Flow Automation. Ensure connectivity between many enterprise applications with different functions.
- With the use of a low-code workbot platform, enterprise chatbots can assist in the creation of custom bots and provide clients with a personalized experience.
- By designing and deploying intelligent automation, digital native architecture improves corporate cooperation. Utilizing recoverable transactions and auto-scaling, create integration recipes and automate processes.
- The UI is easy to understand and how to build the different automation.
- Workato is particularly excellent for businesses with a lack of software engineers because it doesn’t require coding expertise to set up a process.
- Data mapping for multiple integrations is significantly aided by Workato. In addition to keeping the outcomes of recent jobs, it also enables users to try again with the exact results in the event a task goes wrong.
- Workato also provides community-built integration recipes, which are pre-built workflow automation for two or more fixed applications. The recipes seem to be offered solely by the Workato user community (rather than by Workato itself), but they can be readily cloned and adjusted to one’s own needs.
- Workato integrations need a certain level of expertise. This means the majority of your staff would be unable to facilitate the implementation or maintenance of your integrations.
The perfect solution for Enterprise Automation
Workato’s all-purpose approach makes the platform incredibly adaptable, and any service having an API is welcome to utilize it. A fully visual development environment makes automation design and construction so natural and simple that even non-developers may use the platform.
Features and Benefits
Tray.io is an automation software application that allows customers to connect their cloud stack without external help. With built-in features, users can empower their staff to automate workflows. The connection press can also be used to integrate with any web-based application. The tool now supports 4500 APIs, with more being added regularly.
- Tray Platform’s current serverless design enables customers to gain full control of their data by automating business-critical functions and integrating their entire infrastructure.
- Tray.io’s tray platform enables users to sync all data, deeply integrate with apps, and create flexible workflows.
- Tray.io’s Connector Library includes over 90 additional connectors and thousands of new endpoints, increasing Tray’s Connector Library to over 600.
- The Tray Connector Builder allows both experienced developers and non-technical business people to visually design reusable connectors with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- It can be automated with other cloud-based platforms. The tool can also be customized through its advanced user interface and it is also user-friendly for non-technical people.
- Tray.io provides optimal connectivity and makes it possible to design comprehensive business logic for the entire business process using low-code structures.
- It offers a great user interface, a variety of powerful connections, and excellent customer support at a low price.
- Most likely, user governance is where it falls short.
- The connector update documentation is extremely slow.
Great UI & Amazing Features and Benefits
Tray.io is a fantastic tool to create workflows and integrate with different connectors for specific APIs. The user interface is fantastic and very simple to grasp. You can see the logs immediately and instantly in a different tab, and it’s quite easy to figure out what’s going on within the workflows.
Features and Benefits
The Dell Boomi platform is an exceptionally powerful middleware. It provides a user-friendly User Interface (UI) for the development and maintenance of business processes. Dell Boomi’s intelligent connectivity, combined with some pre-packaged ready-to-use integration options, makes it a highly desirable integration engine.
- Due to its seamless integration, Dell Boomi encourages more productivity. The platform includes default connection connectors that aid in seamless integration. ERP, CRM, and other standard connectors are supported. It also contains 200 default connections, which power cutting-edge connectivity.
- Dell Boomi integration services are built on a multi-tenant architecture to support your existing hybrid IT environment, which may include cloud, SaaS, and on-premise applications.
- Boomi enhances your capacity to integrate every aspect of your connected business as an integrated, cloud-native PaaS.
- Dell Boomi is being used by businesses of all sizes to fundamentally revolutionize their business operations by integrating and using data sources.
- Boomi can deliver on everything, including EDI, API, and MDM integrations.
- It is really easy to grasp for an integration developer with some level of experience.
- Reliable, moderate, and no coding needed.
- The connectors are a little expensive.
- Only customizing Boomi functionality can be difficult for an integration developer with average skills.
- It can be a little difficult to understand the documentation. Putting the user manual into practice can occasionally be a challenge.
The Best ERP Tool for Enterprises
Dell Boomi is a powerful tool that lets you construct ETL solutions for clients with little to no coding skills. Its learning curve is incredibly shallow, enabling users to learn it in a relatively short period of time. Dell Boomi’s simple drag-and-drop functionality is helpful in designing ETL pipelines even if you have no coding skills. The main flaw of the tool is that the price of the connectors is a little high for developers who wish to construct a low-cost business solution for the client.
Features and Benefits
Zapier is a solution that allows you to connect apps and automate activities, allowing your team to focus on more important tasks. Zapier assists you in integrating your other apps, and then you tell it what you want to do. It manages integration and operations for you, so you don’t have to write code or hire developers to keep things operating. It generates workflows in order to automate the performance of simple activities.
- Zapier’s strength lies in its simplicity and adaptability.
- Consider utilizing its user-friendly Zaps, Choosing the trigger, and defining an action, and you’re ready to go.
- You don’t even need any coding skills because it’s designed with beginners in mind.
- Supports a multitude of integrations.
- Supports deployment of integration apps in both on-premises and cloud environments.
- You can quickly locate any automated workflow that fits your needs.
- Zapier is very easy to use and has lots of connectors, so it’s virtually possible to connect all SaaS together.
- It saves you hundreds of developer hours and creates visual flows which enable the rest of my non-developer growth and ops teams to build on.
- They offer non-profit pricing.
- Zapier has a really simple and easy-to-use interface.
- The UI feels confusing at times
- Limited control of how data is transferred is a big drawback.
- Occasionally, Zaps break due to discontinued support of an app.
A Handy Virtual Assistant
Not only does Zapier have a plethora of “do this, then that” automated procedures, but I can also create my own! I do e-commerce and spend the majority of my time designing printed products, and this app handles at least 90% of it!
How to choose the right ERP Integration vendor?
Choosing the right ERP integration provider for your business starts with determining what ERP software integrations your business needs.
You’re looking for an experienced brand with a good track record. While looking up reviews, seek those from businesses similar to yours, and don’t miss noting feedback on customer service from the vendor’s teams. Once you find those that match your requirement, these factors and your budget, do sign up for their demos to make an informed decision.
To learn more, check out this guide on selecting the right vendor for you.
ERP vs ERP Integration: Understanding The Difference
ERP (Enterprise resource planning) software is used to organize regular business processes such as accounting, procurement, project management, risk management, and regulatory compliance. They equip large organizations with the capability to comprehensively store operational data and streamline operations.
Examples: Oracle NetSuite, Epicor Prophet 21
The process of integrating ERP software with other programs is known as ERP integration. Integrations improve the exchange of data across systems. Productivity and business operations may be automated across the entire organization with the use of ERP software. It centralizes information and ensures the smooth bidirectional flow of data across key business applications.
Examples: DCKAP Integrator, Dell Boomi