Integrating a company’s many software and hardware systems is impossible without an integration platform. They serve as go-betweens for many parts of software, facilitating communication, event handling, and task synchronization.
To facilitate the integration of applications and systems with widely varying architectures, data formats, and communication protocols, these platforms offer a standard user experience and a standardized set of tools. They deal with the intricacies of data mapping, transformation, and routing to guarantee unhindered data transfer between databases.
Here are the top integration software we recommend:
- DCKAP Integrator
- CData Sync
- Software AG
- Azure Data Factory
- Qlik Sense
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- AWS Glue
- Hevo Data
- IBM App Connect
- Oracle Data Integrator
1. DCKAP Integrator
DCKAP Integrator leads business-to-business ERP integration worldwide. ERP integration platform solves common integration challenges. Channel partners can administer several corporate apps through the DCKAP Integrator cloud platform.
It integrates CRM, ERP, and eCommerce. One platform manages complex integrations and provides real-time data. DCKAP Integrator ERP integration connects ERP with eCommerce, CRM, and other enterprise software.
- Linking ERP with DCKAP Integrator gives you new insights to make data-driven decisions, increase profitability, and improve data flow and workflow.
- Integrator can integrate software systems, databases, APIs, and platforms from any technology stack.
- Integrator streamline data flow and communication between software systems.
- An integrator saves developers time and money by avoiding custom integrations.
- Improves data flow and profitability.
- Easy-to-use integration dashboard.
- The ERP incorporates many eCommerce applications.
- Scalable for small to large companies.
- The integrator may limit your customization possibilities for the integration procedure.
- Integrator may need developers or administrators to master a new technology or platform.
- The system code repeats.
Zapier connects apps and automates tasks, letting your team focus on more critical duties.
You tell Zapier what to do after it integrates your other apps.
It handles integration and operations, so you don’t need developers. Workflows automate simple tasks.
- Zapier is simple and flexible.
- Use its user-friendly Zaps, choose a trigger, and define an action to get started.
- Because it’s for novices, you don’t require coding abilities.
- Supports cloud and on-premises integration apps.
- Zapier is simple and has many connections, making it feasible to link every SaaS.
- It saves hundreds of developer hours and creates visual flows my non-developer growth and operations teams can expand on.
- Non-profit pricing.
- UI can be perplexing.
- Data transfer is limited.
- App discontinuation can break Zaps.
3. CData Sync
CData’s Sync data pipeline solution connects over 200 sources to the user’s database or data warehouse, including Snowflake, S3, Redshift, and on-premises or SaaS application sources and destinations.
- Scheduling Jobs.
- Advanced Job Options.
- Incremental Updates.
- Firewall Traversal.
- Easy data pipelining no-code interfaces.
- Demanding sources and destinations.
- Error-free with even snowflakes.
- ETL (Extract/Transfer/Load)is used.
- It improves database and data extraction.
- SQL, MySQL, and Snowflake are efficient. Upgrades would make it stronger for different database engines.
- The manual installation process should be cloud-based.
- Syncing auto increment ID key for data management.
Portable.io, a cloud-based ETL tool, enables organizations to transport data between systems. It allows users to construct and manage data flows without writing code.
Portable is great for long-tail data integration teams. Portable ETL supports over 500 uncommon data sources. The Portable team designs and builds custom connectors in hours.
- Hands-on help is available 24/7.
- Data source connections are free and maintained.
- Portable ETL supports over 500 uncommon data sources.
- Long-tail connectors.
- Wonderful company.
- Portable data integration tools can be used across devices and platforms.
- Free data source connections were made in days or hours.
- Portable.io can scale to suit rising enterprises’ data needs.
- Portable.io interacts with over 500 databases, SaaS apps, and marketing tools.
- Portable.io allows drag-and-drop data flow creation and management.
- Portable only delivers long-tail data sources.
- The fact that accounts are individually made it difficult for the team to access the primary setup, however, there are workarounds.
- Portable.io does not support Oracle and Azure.
- Portable.io doesn’t support data lakes.
- Only U.S. clients can use Portable.io.
Dataddo, a cloud-based ETL tool with over 100 connectors and customized metrics and properties, delivers robust data pipelines for any use case.
The platform integrates into your data stack without adding components. Dataddo’s easy interface allows you to focus on data integration rather than learning new activities.
- Simple, non-technical user interface.
- Creates data pipelines in minutes.
- Fits users’ data stacks.
- No-maintenance. Dataddo handles API updates.
- Requested connectors are added within 10 days.
- GDPR, SOC2, ISO 27001 security.
- Create sources with customizable properties and analytics.
- Monitoring system for all data pipelines.
- Numerous Data Extraction Options.
- Simple dashboard.
- Numerous choices.
- The free edition has only pre-built connectors.
- The free product has only three data flows. Dataddo’s data flows connect sources and destinations.
Integrate.io is a cloud-based data integration, processing, and analytics solution. A full data pipeline toolbox. Integrate.io allows no-code and low-code data pipelines.
Its API allows sophisticated customization. Integrate.io’s package designer lets you implement several data integration use cases. Simple replication, complicated data preparation, and transformation are examples.
- Integrate.io’s graphic interface makes ETL, ELT, ETLT, and replication easy.
- Centralize, transform, and analyze data efficiently.
- Transfer data between databases, warehouses, and lakes.
- 100+ connections.
- Integrate.io can connect to any Rest API.
- Email, chat, phone, and online meeting support 24/7.
- It’s low-code or no-code.
- Multiple Sources/Destinations.
- Supports many endpoints for legacy system interconnection.
- SSIS package customization toolkit pre-built.
- Debugging fault reports without granularity may be difficult.
- It’s hard to use.
Workato is a cloud-based, low-code, or no-code iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) solution. It automates processes, integrates, and extracts data from many sources.
Its drag-and-drop interface lets non-programmers build processes. It integrates sales, support, and marketing apps.
- Sync transaction data to multiple rows in real-time, batch, or on a schedule. Workato simplifies cloud infrastructure provisioning and system integration.
- Importing data into BigQuery, Snowflake, and RedShift warehouses simplifies APIs, capacity planning, and infrastructure administration.
- Enterprise Flow Automation lets you automate business processes from integration using events and system actions.
- The UI is straightforward for building automation.
- Workato’s no-coding process makes it ideal for companies without software professionals.
- Workato simplifies multi-integration data mapping. It also lets users retry failed tasks with the same results.
- More native app connections.
- Cannot cache huge datasets.
- Resolving errors is hard.
Informatica supports SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems. It has pre-built connectors and templates for popular integrations and a visual builder for bespoke integrations.
Data mapping, transformation, validation, and real-time monitoring are also available in Informatica.
- Informatica’s ERP integration solution synchronizes data across all connected platforms in real-time.
- The tool makes data mapping between systems simple and manageable with a user-friendly interface.
- Informatica provides pre-built connectors for SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems, making data integration easy.
- Built-in data quality checks enable correct and consistent data integration.
- Large enterprises with various systems can benefit from Informatica’s ERP integration tool, which handles complicated data integration needs.
- The tool’s intuitive UI and pre-built connectors make integration setup and management simple.
- Informatica provides ERP integration training and technical assistance.
- Informatica’s ERP integration solution may be too pricey for small businesses.
- The solution simplifies ERP data integration, but it can still be difficult and time-consuming, especially for firms with highly customized ERP systems or complex data requirements.
- To keep the integration current, organizations must invest in maintenance and upgrades.
Also read: Talend vs Informatica vs Pentaho Compared
9. Software AG
Software AG’s Software and Data Integration employs web methods of integration for cost-effective, configurable 3rd party software integration.
- Supports SQL and non-SQL data migration.
- After migration to Software AG, data may be quickly retrieved, and customized reports can be prepared.
- Data analysis with instant data migration.
- WebMethods BPM is a reliable process implementation platform.
- It’s simple to use.
- Integration across infrastructures.
- Tools grow slowly but solutions are solid.
- webMethods cause various production challenges.
- Developmental stagnation.
10. Azure Data Factory
Azure Data Factory supports all data integration needs and skill levels. It lets users code or build ETL and ELT procedures visually.
Visually combine data sources with over 80 natively developed and maintenance-free connectors at no cost. Focus on data; the serverless integration service does the rest.
- Customer Pipeline.
- It copies data from on-premise files, Azure Database, Excel, JSON, Azure Synapse, API, etc. to the specified destination.
- Multiple pipeline/data loads can employ linked services.
- Running SSIS and SSMS packages makes it an easy-to-use ETL and ELT tool.
- Flattening nested attributes in complicated JSON is difficult.
- Data Factory V1 is harder to implement than V2.
- On-premise solutions require a VPN, which might be difficult.
SnapLogic integrates SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems in the cloud. It has pre-built connectors and templates for popular integrations and a visual builder for bespoke integrations.
SnapLogic comprises data mapping and transformation, data quality and validation, and real-time monitoring.
- Design and implement integrations visually.
- Pre-built connectors for common apps and databases.
- Real-time, batch, and event-based integrations.
- Maps and transforms data.
- Validates and corrects data.
- Monitors and logs performance.
- Snaplogic is cloud-based, making scaling and deployment easier.
- Non-technical consumers like its beautiful interface and pre-built connectors.
- The platform adapts to specific integration needs.
- It offers on-premise, cloud, and hybrid integration.
- Complex integrations may require Snaplogic customization or development.
- Small organizations with few integration needs may find it too expensive.
- Data amount and complexity might affect platform performance.
- The user interface may need technical knowledge or training.
12. Qlik Sense
Business intelligence (BI) and visual analytics platform Qlik Sense offers several analytic use cases. With self-service analytics, interactive dashboards, conversational analytics, bespoke and embedded analytics, mobile analytics, and reporting, Qlik’s Associative Engine supports a wide range of users and use cases across the data-to-insight lifecycle.
Qlik Sense Enterprise, Business, and Team are available. Qlik Sense is cloud- or on-premises-deployable.
- Disrupts data management.
- Easy-to-use design.
- It builds metadata on the fly or according to customer demands, making data movement efficient.
- Based on user usage, Qlik redefines metadata and business intelligence.
- Data, analytics, and real-time access are available on any device.
- Ease of Use.
- Manage large databases.
- More native customization.
- Wizards and fewer scripting linkages.
- Not all third-party AI model refinement tools integrate.
13. Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Microsoft SQL Server SSIS allows for high-performance data integration and workflow solutions. It integrates and transforms data in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Built-in data sources.
- Built-in tasks and transformations.
- Hadoop/HDFS and tasks.
- Basic data processing tools.
- SSIS excels at basic data syncs.
- SSIS can batch-load data into SQL Server rapidly.
- SQL Server with tight Visual Studio integration.
- Implementation simplicity.
- Diffing changes for code review are difficult.
- Buggy IDE.
- Issues with non-Windows environments.
- SSIS lacks alternate data integration styles.
- Interoperability issues.
CloverDX is a data integration tool for midsize to large enterprises. It provides a secure, flexible environment for data-intensive processes with rich developer tools and scalable automation and orchestration backend.
- Automate and coordinate transformations.
- Scale cores or cluster nodes in the cloud or on-premise.
- Use code.
- Develop with cheaper teams.
- Complement complicated IT settings.
- Save money and share flexible frameworks.
- CloverDX provides enterprise-grade personal support.
- Good Salesforce integration.
- The graphical perspective of transformations simplifies construction and maintenance.
- Support is always willing to help.
- Initial learning is steep. Just somewhat steep.
- Graph design can affect memory for large multi-step problems.
Actian DataConnect allows hybrid integration anytime, anywhere. It supports on-premise, cloud, and hybrid deployments and speeds up onboarding. DataConnect supports fast onboarding and time to value by emphasizing data quality, reuse, adaptability, and self-service integration.
- Enables Load-integrated data warehouse design.
- Converts data formats.
- Data might be confined to the cloud or in-house.
- Accelerating, flexible integration solutions.
- Supports Rich Internet Applications.
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop interfaces.
- SOA Platform.
- Cloud computing interchangeability and metadata reuse.
- DataConnect has an impressive connection base. Even without a custom connector, their web services Invoker lets you connect to any web service.
- Visual Basic-like scripting is used. Starts easily.
- The product has survived many firm acquisitions and remains competitive in pricing.
- Awesome support.
- Since it’s web-based, it sometimes doesn’t load.
- Maps can be difficult to convey to other developers.
- Macro language gives versatility to problem-solving, but it takes time to learn.
After Magento purchased RJMetrics, Stitch, now Talend (acquired in late 2018), was split off as an ETL tool for developers. Talend calls Stitch a cloud-first, open-source technology for fast data movement.
It has free, standard, and enterprise plans with sophisticated features like an account manager, multiple data destinations, HIPAA compliance, and advanced scheduling.
- Replication Frequency.
- Data Selection.
- Highly Scalable.
- Designed for High Availability.
- Transform Nested JSON.
- Auto-ingest data.
- Multi-source integration.
- Cheaper than Fivetran.
- Better error messages for troubleshooting.
- Stitch cannot replicate MongoDB to relational databases.
17. AWS Glue
AWS Glue, a fully managed extract, transform, and load (ETL) solution, makes data transfer easy. It simplifies and customizes ETL procedures and automatically discovers and classifies data for quick searches and queries.
AWS Glue’s single metadata repository, the Glue Data Catalog, tracks data location, schema, and runtime metrics.
- Job authoring
- Integrating AWS services
- Integrating popular data storage and open-source formats
- Code automation
- Tracking and fixing
- Users don’t have to configure, maintain, or update AWS Glue’s infrastructure because it’s managed.
- AWS Glue’s simple UI lets users create and manage data integration jobs.
- AWS Glue is a pay-as-you-go service.
- JSON, CSV, Excel, Parquet, ORC, Avro, and Grok can be output.
- AWS Glue requires an AWS account and knowledge of these other services.
- Limited data source support: AWS Glue does not support all data sources equally.
- Spark struggles with high-cardinality joins.
Dell Boomi’s middleware is powerful. Its UI simplifies business process creation and maintenance. Dell Boomi is a popular integration engine because of its intelligent connectivity and pre-packaged integration possibilities.
- Dell Boomi’s integration boosts efficiency. Default connection connections help integrate the platform. ERP, CRM, and other typical integrations work.
- Dell Boomi integration services enable your hybrid IT infrastructure, including cloud, SaaS, and on-premise applications, with a multi-tenant architecture.
- Boomi, a cloud-native PaaS, helps you integrate your connected business.
- Dell Boomi integrates and uses data sources to transform organizations of all sizes.
- Boomi handles API, MDM, and EDI integrations.
- Experienced integration developers may comprehend it easily.
- Moderate, reliable, no coding.
- Connectors are pricey.
- An average integration developer may struggle with Boomi customization.
- Documentation can be confusing. User manual implementation can be difficult.
19. Hevo Data
Hevo Data is a no-code, bi-directional data pipeline platform designed for modern ETL, ELT, and reverse ETL. Data teams may optimize and automate org-wide data flows to reduce engineering time/week and speed up reporting analytics, and decision-making.
100+ databases, SaaS, cloud storage, SDK, and streaming service connectors are available on the platform. Hevo integrates data for 500 data-driven organizations in 35+ countries.
- 100+ Data Sources are pre-integrated.
- No-code Data Flow Automation
- ETL, ELT, and Reverse-ETL support.
- Workflows and Data modeling
- CDC-supported historical and incremental data loads.
- Hevo is great for managing many pipelines.
- Hevo automates pipelines effortlessly.
- Hevo’s data pipeline failure detection and alerting are fantastic.
- Auto-mapping works well. It simplifies data transfer.
- SQL, Google Sheets, and other databases integrate easily.
- SQL Server schema needs a distinct data source.
- Manually map schema that is not auto-mapped.
- Pipelines load slowly sometimes.
APIs, integration, and AI enable Jitterbit. Companies can quickly link SaaS, on-premise, and cloud apps and add AI to any business process with the Jitterbit API integration platform.
- Jitterbit accelerates work. It connects apps and APIs in days, saving months on project timelines.
- Remotely manage your company’s integration efforts using Jitterbit.
- Quickly integrate. Jitterbit’s drag-and-drop design studio makes integration procedures simple.
- Receive error messages. Easy-to-use dashboards with alert settings let you find and fix issues early.
- Jitterbit combines all data systems and apps, whether SaaS, on-premise, or cloud-based.
- Jitterbit Salesforce simplifies data management. Jitterbit Data Loader allows mass loading, querying, updating, removing, and inserting of huge amounts of data.
- Easy data integration between platforms.
- Easy to use.
- It’s huge and has numerous features, making onboarding harder. Check out 6 superior Jitterbit alternatives to find a business integration tool.
- High cost.
The MuleSoft-developed Anypoint Platform, bought by Salesforce in early 2018, connects apps, data, and devices on-premises or in the cloud. This platform allows architects and developers to swiftly design, construct, and manage their APIs, apps, and solutions.
- MuleSoft API’s model helps your firm adapt. Your developers can use reusable APIs to access legacy systems, SaaS apps, and different data sources in new ways. Agility, development speed, and productivity increase.
- Implementing MuleSoft solutions is simple. Non-developers can ensure smooth integration. API-guided solutions are strong and efficient, so you can create codes with a minimal hardware setup. Thus, expensive systems and laptops are unnecessary.
- MuleSoft eliminates ROI concerns. Reusable APIs reduce operational connections, saving your company money.
- MuleSoft components, features, and benefits can be simply enhanced. MuleSoft offers several downloadable materials, user guides, and critical training. Analyze and report issues easily on this open-source platform. The community will also help you connect with specialists.
- Excellent API Lifecycle Management, price, and support.
- Good UI design, options, and classification are free everywhere.
- MuleSoft Anypoint simplifies adding new systems, software versions, devices, and data sources.
- Anypoint exceeds PCI DSS, SOC 2, and HIPAA security standards.
- Pricing is difficult. Smaller organizations cannot afford it.
- Data integration technologies on the platform need processing improvements.
- Improve stability. However, they are stabilizing as part of versioning and improving.
Stockholm-based Funnel.io takes data from over 500 marketing and advertising platforms and sends it to any destination, such as a data warehouse or visualization tool, to generate automated marketing reports and get a complete overview of an enterprise’s marketing channels.
- Custom Dashboards.
- Informative reports.
- Data sources are endless.
- An up-to-date, pre-built data model.
- Point-and-click logic suffices.
- Any ecosystem tool can receive data.
- Manages advertising costs.
- Excel reports can be exported for further analysis.
- Customer service can handle most inquiries.
- Integrating numerous ad networks simplifies data collection.
- Software users recommend regular data migration.
- The software doesn’t reflect API updates from other channels.
23. IBM App Connect
IBM App Connect integrates SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems in the cloud. It has pre-built connectors and templates for popular integrations and a visual builder for bespoke integrations.
IBM App Connect comprises data mapping, transformation, quality, validation, and real-time monitoring.
- Pre-built connectors for SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, and NetSuite Visual integration designer to easily configure and map data between systems.
- Data encryption and access restrictions for privacy and compliance.
- Real-time integration monitoring and warnings.
- Built-in data mapping, transformation, and enrichment.
- Even non-coders can use and configure it.
- Provides extensive data privacy and compliance security.
- Real-time monitoring and notifications track integration performance and identify faults.
- Offers many pre-built connectors for popular ERP systems, avoiding the need for custom integration development.
- supports cloud-to-cloud, on-premises-to-cloud, and on-premises-to-on-premises connections.
- May be less customizable than other integration tools, making it harder to design specific integration scenarios.
- Requires IBM App Connect, which may be too expensive for smaller companies.
- Some ERP systems require additional development or configuration to integrate.
- Not as feature-rich as comparable enterprise-level integration tools.
Enterprise-grade Striim provides continuous real-time data intake, high-speed in-flight stream processing, and sub-second data delivery to cloud and on-premises endpoints.
- Real-time data integration and analytics.
- Databases, log files, cloud services, and IoT devices are supported.
- In-Memory Data Grid.
- SQL-based stream processing and real-time analytics.
- Integration with legacy data sources can be done with out-of-the-box adapters or custom adaptors.
- Change data capture works effortlessly on SQL and Oracle, which cover 90% of our bank databases.
- The platform web interface and real-time dashboard require improvement.
- Tech documents and code samples are not online.
- Costly license.
25. Oracle Data Integrator
Oracle Data Integrator provides high-performance bulk data movement and transformation.
It promises innovative next-generation extract, load, and transform (ELT) technology that enhances performance and minimizes data integration costs—even across heterogeneous systems.
- Support, training, and professionals are available.
- Design Environment.
- Out-of-the-box integration with databases, Hadoop, ERPs, CRMs, B2B systems, flat files, XML, JSON, LDAP, JDBC, and ODBC.
- The user interface is sleek and simple.
- Transformation choices abound.
- Excellent performance and scalability.
- Comparatively expensive.
- It hangs when it lags.
- No real-time data integration.
Businesses need software, systems, and data to run their operations and provide great customer service in today’s fast-paced, linked digital world. However, controlling data flow across applications and systems becomes more complicated as their number increases.
Integration platforms are powerful pieces of software that connect and exchange data between different applications, systems, and databases. They concentrate information flow, helping firms optimize operations, boost productivity, and discover new opportunities.
To learn how integration can help your specific use case, you can reach out for a free consultation with our integration experts.