Joomla! ('all together' in Swahili; the exclamation mark is part of the name) is a popular open-source software used to create websites and blogs. It is ideal for managing content through a simple and functional interface.
Joomla! for Various Applications
Joomla! is an award-winning open source content management system (CMS) that builds powerful online applications. The Joomla! content management system provides excellent navigation along with superior CMS features. Joomla! is a powerful open-ended suite of management tools that provide control over the presentation of content, at the same time, maintaining its separation from presentation.
Joomla! Development is well suited for applications such as:
- Corporate Web applications and portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers and publications
- eCommerce and online stores
- Online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business applications
- Community portals
- Non-profit organizations
- Educational and religious institutions
- Personal profiles, music bands and professional groups
DCKAP Joomla! Development Services
DCKAP can build robust and reliable applications on the Joomla! framework with powerful features
- Inventory control systems
- Data reporting tools
- Application bridges
- Custom product catalogues
- Integrated eCommerce systems
- Complex business directories
- Reservation systems
- Communication tools
Full-Featured Joomla! Web Development from DCKAP
Reliable Joomla! Development
DCKAP can provide the services of competent, fast and reliable Joomla! Development with all the required features. DCKAP constantly keeps pace with the most recent Joomla! developments.
Expert Joomla! Developer - Joomla! Programmer - Joomla! Designer
DCKAP Joomla! team is staffed with expert Joomla! programmers, Joomla! developers and Joomla! designers. Our Joomla! programmers and our Joomla! developers are your assurance of timely delivery of quality Joomla! applications for business. We have Joomla! designers for the most impressive user experience.
- User Management Configure personal options with various types of permissions on what users are allowed to access, edit, publish and administrate
- Media Management Easily manage media files or folders; configure to handle any type of file
- Language Management Support for many world languages. Multiple languages are possible Banner Management
- Contact Management Your users can find the right person with contact information. Multiple contact forms going to individuals or groups
- Polls Use polls with multiple options to find out more about your users
- Search Users can navigate to most popular search items; admin can see search statistics
- Web Link Management Providing link resources for site users; you can sort them into categories
- Content Management Organizing your content with Joomla!'s simple 3-tier system of articles. Organize your content the way you want. Users can rate articles, e-mail them to a friend, or automatically save a PDF, with support for all languages. Administrators can archive content. Protect email addresses with e-mail cloaking
- Syndication and Newsfeed Management Users can subscribe to content in their favorite RSS reader. Integrate RSS feeds from other sources and aggregate them on your site
- Menu Management Create as many menus and menu items as you need. Structure the menu hierarchy and nested menu items completely independent of content structure. Rollovers, Dropdown, Flyouts ...
- Template Management Make your site look exactly the way you want; Customize sections, pages, or parts of pages. Deploy Joomla! Custom Design Templates.
Powerful Extension Features
Applying the respective extensions to the Joomla! core, we can incorporate very powerful features in the Joomla! development process:
- Access & Security
- Ads & Affiliates
- Calendars & Events
- Clients & Communities
- Contacts & Feedback
- Content Sharing
- Directory & Documentation
- Maps & Weather
- News Display
- News Production
- Photos & Images
- Search & Indexing
- Site Management
- Social Web
- Sports & Games
- Structure & Navigation
- Style & Design
- Specific Features for Vertical Markets
DCKAP has developed Custom Modules, Components & Plug-ins for Joomla! Applications
Joomla! Custom Modules Development & Integration
Modules are used to display small snippets of information to add special functionality or special features. A Joomla! custom module (Joomla! user created module) can be useful in SEO contributions, customization in CMS, custom module for multiple images upload, module for multiple language selection and in many other ways.
With the help of Joomla! custom module development, you can quickly setup a working virtual store. We develop custom Joomla! designs.
DCKAP also provides Joomla! custom components development & integration services, Joomla! design integration, Joomla! module installation, Joomla! custom modification and customisation, third party integration and Joomla! conversion services and maintenance of Joomla! portals.
Our Joomla! Portfolio
Joomla! Consulting Services
DCKAP's Joomla! experts can provide guidance prior to and at all stages of Joomla! development. Consult our Joomla! expert for a free assessment of your requirements and qualified advice.
Joomla! Staffing Services
- Outsource Joomla! Developer Services for competent and reliable Joomla! solutions
- Outsource Joomla! Developers and reduce time-to-market
- Outsource Joomla! Programmer services for Joomla! Web Programming and save on overheads
- Outsource Joomla! Programmers Joomla! projects of any scale
- Outsource Joomla! Developer from expert pool available ready for deployment
- Hire Dedicated Joomla! Developers and Joomla! Web Developers
- Hire Dedicated Joomla! Programmers and Joomla! web programmers
- Hire Dedicated Joomla! Designers and Joomla! Web Designers
- Hire Joomla! Experts
- Hire Joomla! professionals
- Outsource Joomla! Programming Services from DCKAP
Fantastic – thanks for your work, both you and your team have done a great job! Expectations have been exceeded here.I hope to be in touch soon with future projects.- Intellego
I understand that sometimes people can’t come to work for unexpected reasons. That is why we usually don’t use one person contractors because it is obvious if something happens, there’s no backup. However, when I work with a company like DCKAP, I also expect you to have a plan for unexpected situations in order to be able to deliver. I demoed the site to our Chief Learning Officer and she was very impressed. She wants to purchase a server and move it in-house- Comcast