Magento 2 Developer Boot Camp
January 9 - 12, 2018 | $499
We have Magento U Authorized Trainers for Magento 2 training in SouthEast India.
Magento 2.x is the next gen out of the box eCommerce platform released by Magento. Kick start your career as a full fledged Magento Developer with this official Magento 2 training. Get trained from Magento Authorized trainers from DCKAP. We are authorized by Magento as an exclusive Magento 2 training provider for South-East India. We bring not only class room training but also years of experience in building and delivering sucessful Magento based eCommerce store fronts.
Students must be familiar with developing in a LAMP environment and have a basic understanding of Unix-based systems. Students must have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, PHP 5.0+ and object-oriented programming techniques.
Students should have at least 2 years of PHP experience and understand the basic principles of database operations (such as foreign keys, differences between engines, query and schema optimization). Familiarity with MVC and Zend Framework is strongly recommended but not required.
Students should have experience working with the Magento 1 platform.
Note: All On-Demand units must be completed in advance of attending the classroom portion of this course.
Name of the Course: MAGENTO 2 DEVELOPER BOOT CAMP
The journey of this course begins with your completing all 6 training units of the Fundamentals of Magento 2 Development (On-Demand) training course. You must complete ALL 6 of these training units before you can attend the Classroom Add-On portion of this course offered by DCKAP. The course fee mentioned here covers both On-Demand and class room training.
There are four main goals for this intensive, follow-on session:
- Reinforce the knowledge you gained from the self-study course.
- Address questions on topics that you found difficult to understand and implement.
- Present additional content that will further extend Magento 2 familiarity and skills.
- Provide extensive practice using the Magento 2.0 platform through a series of targeted exercises.
- The covered topics focus on the more difficult aspects of developing with Magento 2, or on topics that are less familiar to developers.
- Session attendees jointly get to decide which course topics should receive the most time, thereby customizing each session’s content to the needs of the group.
Planned topics include:
- Dependency Injection, Plugins, & Events
- Controllers & Routing
- Service Contracts
Jayakanth Rajan, (aka) Jay, is a Magento Developer Plus and Magento Front End Developer certified Software Engineer. Jay is a Magento U Authorized Instructor as well as a Magento enthusiast and has been instrumental in implementing Magento store fronts for retailers across North America and India. He is passionate about developing Magento extensions and is always scouting for the next big product idea.
Classroom: 24 hours (3 days | 8 hours a day)
Tuesday, 9 January to Thursday, 11 January. (9 AM to 6.00 PM IST)
Knowledge Assessment: (1 day | 8 hours)
Friday, 12 January (9 AM to 6.00 PM)