eCommerce Growth with Magento 2 Migration + P21 Integration
About Moody Price
Moody Price, having its headquarters in Baton Rouge, LA is one of the largest providers of instrumentation, filtration, measurement & control, and high-pressure products in the United States. Being a manufacturer’s representative, Moody Price distributes nationally recognized brands of instrumentation, heat transfer, analyzer and filtration products to several industries.
Moody Price is able to provide its customers with 24-hour access to technical support and has over $6 million of inventory. Additionally, Moody-Price L.L.C. offers on-site inventory management trailers that can be outfitted to the specific requirements of any turnaround or project, including disaster recovery.
Moody Price was working with two systems, Magento & P21, in silos that put the burden of manual data transfer from one to another, and they wanted to integrate both applications. eCommerce customizations, the client wanted a comprehensive digital commerce solution that will up their game in 2020.
And when it came to data integration — Customers who made offline orders found it difficult to track the same in the Magento storefront. They were unable to separately process and sync orders. Also, product details and inventory between the two systems (ERP and eCommerce) were not in sync causing inconsistent data across the business processes.
P21 Integration Business Requirements
Moody Price contacted DCKAP Integrator with the goal of solving these pain points and making things easier. After a brief discussion with our solution specialists and eCommerce experts, the company decided to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2. They also wanted to integrate their Magento store with Epicor P21 ERP and synchronize data, as per their business requirements.
P21 Integration with DCKAP Integrator
DCKAP Integrator, with the help of its migration experts, helped Moody Price migrate to Magento 2 Community edition as quickly as possible, with a responsive design and a seamless shopping experience. Our integration solution specialists elicited the Magento P21 Integration scenarios the client wanted to be set up with and running using DCKAP Integrator. The following were the business use cases that were made possible for Moody Price using DCKAP Integrator:
- Customer Sync: Epicor P21 to Magento
- Products Sync: Epicor P21 to Magento
- Inventory Sync: Epicor P21 to Magento
- Order Status Sync: Epicor P21 to Magento
- Offline Orders Sync: Epicor P21 to Magento
- Online Orders Sync: Magento to Epicor P21
Along with integrating the above-said use cases, DCKAP enhanced some main functionalities for Moody Price:
- Once after the customer segmentation process, a dynamic pricing solution was introduced to display price values to the P21 customers and quote another price for normal users via scheduled calls.
- Displaying personalized quotes to P21 customers and enabling them to accept or reject the quote. Post accepting the quote, an automated mail will be sent to the admin and the customer for effective communication.
- A customer-friendly solution was introduced to enable customers to upload their tax documents and avail tax exemptions based on their eligibility.