Unlocking better customer service & improved revenue
We did Distribution One and Salesforce Integration for WG Henschen, a leading Aerospace & Defense Distributor, for improvement order management and, ultimately, to save time.
WG Henschen — a globally renowned distributor & supplier of aircraft hardware and fasteners — approached our team for a Salesforce (SF) – Distribution One (D1) Integration. The company needed to leverage its existing CRM system and integrate it with its new Salesforce solution. The challenge was to ensure that there would be no data loss during this integration. The answer was to develop a custom solution enabling integration between the two systems without losing any information.
About WG Henschen
Established in 1959, WG Henschen has an excellent reputation in the aerospace and defense market for its reliability, durability, and performance. Their products are designed and manufactured according to the most stringent standards. WG Henschen is committed to continuous product development and improvement through research and development activities focusing on meeting customer demands and improving performance while reducing costs.
There is a total of SEVEN integration pipelines as follows:
- Order Sync – Data Flows From SF to D1
- Order Updates Sync – Data Flows From D1 to SF
- Products Sync – Data Flows From D1 to SF
- Inventory Sync – Data Flows FromD1 to SF
- Purchase Orders (PO) histories sync -Data Flows From D1 to SF
- WA Item Sync – Data Flows From D1 to SF
- WA Item Locations Sync – Data Flows From D1 to SF
Benefits of SalesForce - Distribution One Integration
SalesForce – Distribution One Integration has many benefits, especially regarding seamless integration. The DCKAP Integrator could automate the integrations without having the WG Henschen team manually interfere and transfer the above information between Salesforce and DistributionOne ERP.
The Following Are Some of the Key Benefits:
- Enabled WG Hensch to optimize sales performance by combining data from both systems.
- As a result, WG Hensch will be able to provide better customer service, increase revenues and reduce costs that come with manual data transfers.
- With this integration, WG Hensch would also be generating reports to help them make better marketing strategy and business operations decisions.
The biggest challenge for our team was fulfilling the requirement of syncing the order details in Distribution One, those orders which got placed from Salesforce. It was the first time DCKAP Integrator was used for such a complex prerequisite. However, our team and our product were able to successfully implement the integration for Distribution One to Salesforce.
We also helped WG Henschen integrate Purchase Orders (PO) histories, Lot items, and their locations from Distribution One to Salesforce.
Salesforce – Distribution One Integration has many benefits, especially regarding seamless flow of data. The DCKAP Integrator automates the flow of information without having the WG Henschen team manually add critical information in different systems and transfer the above information between Salesforce and Distribution One.
- Enabled optimized sales performance by combining data from both systems.
- As a result, WG Henschen will be able to provide better customer service, increase revenues and reduce costs that come with manual data transfers.
- With this integration, WG Henschen would also be generating reports to help them make better marketing strategy and business operations decisions.
The Bottom Line
This case study provides detailed insight into all aspects of the implementation from a technically high-level integration point of view and a process flow. We examined WG Henschen’s journey and integration with Salesforce – Distribution One. During this case study, we learned about WG Henschen’s challenges with order details synchronization between Salesforce and Distribution One. However, the Experience and good skills of our experts helped us conquer these challenges and meet the needs of WG Henschen.