DCKAP is a Magento solutions partner with 15+ years of experience in building digital storefronts. Let’s build your Magento store for your business. Get in Touch.
DCKAP has been in Magento development right from its earliest versions. Our experienced developers are passionate about sharing their experiences and building the Magento community. We conduct regular Magento Meetups, speak at Magento Conferences and our blog page is quite popular in the Magento Community. A Magento Professional partner & Magento 2 Trained Partner, we are involved in Magento Implementations, Magento QA and ERP integrations for numerous retailers across the US.
Learn From The Thought Leaders
DCKAP, a Magento U Authorized Trainer, has partnered with Magento to conduct Magento2 Training in India. Kick start your career by learning, Magento, one of the most popular eCommerce technologies. Become a full-fledged Magento Developer with this official Magento 2 training. Get trained by Magento Authorized trainers from DCKAP.
Magento 2 Developer Boot Camp
The journey of this course begins with your completing all 6 training units of the Fundamentals of Magento 2 Development (On-Demand) training course. You must complete ALL 6 of these training units before you can attend the Classroom Add-On portion of this course offered by DCKAP. The course fee mentioned here covers both On-Demand and classroom training.
Boot Camp Date: Jan 16-19, 2017
Location: Chennai, India
Four Main Goals
- Reinforce the knowledge you gained from the self-study course.
- Address questions on topics that you found difficult to understand and implement.
- Present additional content that will further extend Magento 2 familiarity and skills.
- Provide extensive practice using the Magento 2.0 platform through a series of targeted exercises.
- The covered topics focus on the more difficult aspects of developing with Magento 2, or on topics that are less familiar to developers.
- Session attendees jointly get to decide which course topics should receive the most time, thereby customizing each session’s content to the needs of the group.
Planned Topics Include
- Dependency Injection, Plugins, & Events
- Controllers & Routing
- Service Contracts
Jayakanth, (aka) Jay, is a Magento Developer Plus and Magento Front End Developer certified Software Engineer. Jay is a Magento U Authorized Instructor as well as a Magento enthusiast and has been instrumental in implementing Magento storefronts for retailers across North America and India. He is passionate about developing Magento extensions and is always scouting for the next big product idea.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from Magento U.
Launch yourself as a Magento Developer.
Have any questions about the course?
Contact Person: Mohan Natarajan