With DCKAP participating in its seventh year at P21WWUG Connect 2023, we wanted to do something special to mark the occasion.
It’s not very often that the brightest minds from the distribution community gather in such vast numbers, and the aim was to extend the fun and conversations for a bit more.
We’re excited to invite you to DCKAP Round-Up 2023! A celebration of these communities.
What’s Different This Year?
The previous edition of DCKAP Round-Up was a day-long deep-dive into Distribution and eCommerce: with excellent speakers from Adobe, SRS Distribution, BigCommerce, Marysville Marine Distributors, and more. The event was in-person but was also live-streamed.
In fact, Round-Up 2022 was the first edition, and it also marked our first in-person event since the global pandemic. You can learn more about the event from our post-event recap.
This year, we’re changing things up — and how! Round-Up 2023 will be:
- A celebratory evening: Not your typical networking event, Round-Up 2023 will be only a couple of hours long set against the backdrop of the beautiful Perot Museum of Nature & Science, Dallas.
- Only a couple of hours: We’ll be celebrating smart not hard. Two hours of great food, drinks, and conversations and, for those interested, an exclusive peek at the museum.
- Special mentions and honors: We’re exceedingly grateful to the Prophet 21 and Distribution Communities – they’re at the heart of all we do. We’re taking a moment to especially appreciate those who have placed their trust in us.
- An exclusive experience: How often does a “corporate event” involve a curated, nighttime stroll in a museum? We’re happy to offer this exclusive experience after the main event at Round-Up 2023.
What’s On The Agenda?
Round-Up 2023 has something on the agenda for every mindset from this community. Here are some of the major highlights:
- Features guest panelists: Lisa Pope, President of Epicor, and Rajeev Rai, EVP & Chief Technology Officer at SRS Distribution will be joining us during a special panel discussion on Navigating the Current Landscape of Distribution.
- Fresh-off-press DCKAP Updates: Be among the first to learn about DCKAP Community milestones, product updates, and roadmaps.
- Fun activities: We’ve something planned for all energy levels, including a special scavenger hunt in the museum.
- Specially curated menu: From a Carved Double Cut NY Steak to the carefully crafted Matanzas Creek Sauvignon Blanc, we bring a delicious close to the event.
Who Should Join?
Round-Up 2023 is specially curated for:
- Prophet 21 User Community: Taking place right after the major annual event for the P21 User base, this event is a great opportunity to let their hair down with other members of the community before getting back to the working week.
- DCKAP 21 User Community: The evening is also about giving thanks and we’re most grateful to the thriving community of distributors we work with and have placed their trust in our work.
- Distributors: For distributors in Dallas, Texas this is a great opportunity to interact with some of the best minds in the space and learn more about tech and ecommerce in a much more casual setting.
How Do You Save Your Spot?
Simply register for Round-Up 2023 here; it’s free! We’re excited to see you on August 22, 2023, from 6.30 PM CDT onwards at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, in Dallas, Texas.
About The Venue
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science (shortened to Perot Museum) is a natural history and science museum in Dallas, Texas dedicated to inspiring minds through nature and science. Opened to the public in 1936, it has since been curating exhibitions and educational outreach to enthuse new generations of scientists, technologists, engineers, and mathematicians.