Get the custom developed Magento extensions built for your businesses from our store. Visit Now.
Magento 2 is a powerful and leading eCommerce platform which provides eCommerce merchants with a cart system that’s flexible. The eCommerce platform has seen enormous growth in recent years due to its robust features.
Magento extensions help in adding custom features and functionalities for enhancing your online store, thus leading to an increase in customers along with an increase in eCommerce revenue. In this blog, we have listed the best extensions that are compatible with Magento 2.3.
- Quick Order
- Tax Exemption
- Advanced Sample Order
Credit points and Promotions
- Reward Points
- Special Promotions
- Ajax Login
- Customer Attribute Manager
- Algolia Search
- Ajax Search for Magento 2
Today, every customer wishes to purchase more products with less time. Enabling a customer to purchase more by spending lesser time is very tricky. But, the extensions mentioned below will do the trick.
1. Quick Order
Are you tired of navigating to every web page to order your product? Don’t worry; the quick order extension will help in saving your valuable time. At any point, a user visits an online store, he/she will attempt to look for the particular items, thus requesting the items rapidly, without exploring the pages to discover the items. The Quick Order request is an extension that will encourage the buyer with the use of placing an order in a jiffy, along with providing a great UI experience.
- Buyers can look for and request the items by using the quick order request popup, without having to waste time by exploring different pages.
- Using this popup, customers can order simple and configurable products.
- Various items can be effectively included using dynamic columns in the popup, where customers can also proceed to the checkout page from the popup itself.
- B2B customers can add multiple products quickly by specifying the SKU and the quantity of the products from a text area in the popup.
- The admin can change the number of rows to be displayed in the popup, which is used to order the products.
- The admin can change the separator for the SKU and quantity from the backend settings.
- The admin can also change the number of characters needed for the product’s auto-suggest to work in the popup.
- Smoothen the procedure of mass product requests by using CSV file import.
2. Tax Exemption
The Tax Exemption extension is used to give tax exempt advantages to qualified customers. For getting approval, customers can upload their tax exemption certificates from the “my account” section. Once the admin reviews and approves the request, customers can receive the tax-exempt option on the checkout page. The admin can additionally set the expiration for the tax exemption from the “customer account” section.
- The tax exemption can be enabled/disabled at any time from the Magento backend.
- Have the ability to set an expiration date for the tax exemption.
- Once the tax exemption date expires, the customer would not be able to get the tax exemption on the checkout page. This can automatically be controlled.
- When the customer uploads the tax exemption certificate, the administrator will be notified via email.
- Once the admin approves the tax exemption, the customer will get a notification via email.
- The admin can configure the email address that will receive all the tax exemption request emails.
- The admin can also manage the tax exemption customer details on a separate menu and send the notification email to the customer about the certificate expiration details.
3. Advanced Sample Orders
Do you have a fear of product quality? Through the Advanced Sample Order extension, customers can order samples before making a bulk purchase of the original product. Here, the sample order gets processed as a regular order and provides analytical information.
- Ordering the samples has been based on specific products and customer groups so that the admin can restrict the ordering of samples.
- It provides an additional feature to set a price for both original and sample orders.
- Different prices can be given to samples at a fixed price or a percentage of the regular price — for example, 200% of the original price. Fixed prices will not be applicable to a configurable, grouped, and downloadable product, as the prices are dynamic as per user selections.
- You can purchase both samples and normal orders in a single request.
- You can also give samples for free, based on the price settings of the samples.
- The sample products can be easily identified in any order, both in front-end and back-end.
- It works only for Single, Configurable, Grouped, and Bundle Products.
Credit points and Promotions
Promotions are one of the key factors for gaining more customers. This helps in increasing the number of store visitors and effectively boost up sales. The extensions mentioned below will help with the promotions and motivate the customers to purchase more and more.
1. Reward Points + Referral program
Customers can now purchase using their reward points rather than paying money. The concept of reward points encourages customers to make use of their credit points for their purchases. Reward Points Programs allow customers to earn points on every purchase, where they can redeem these points on their next purchase. An expiration date for the reward points can also be set.
- Design an effective loyalty program.
- Reward customers for every profitable action.
- Gamify the shopping experience by using a tiered loyalty program.
- Motivate existing customers to refer their friends and family.
- Integrate your store with other systems via API.
2. Special Promotions
Special customization on cart price rules will take your site to a whole new level. Offering free products, gifts, and discounts will send an invite that lures the customers to visit your site regularly for more offers.
- Apply discounts for both the original and special prices.
- The promotion rules are also created based on the customer and order attributes.
- Display all types of promotions on the frontend so that the user can easily select and use them based on their necessity.
- The edit option will also be available for coupons.
- These advance promotions will provide extraordinary service to customers.
Customers play a vital role in the success of an eCommerce store. The unique data of each customer is managed using customer attributes. Customer attributes are the key to customer management. The extensions mentioned below help in managing the customers and their information in Magento 2.
1. Customer Attribute Manager
Customer attributes help merchants to maintain the unique data of every customer. Customer attributes produce information that is required to support the order, fulfillment, and customer management processes. This will be very useful during the checkout process.
- Admin can create custom attributes in the Magento backend without any limitation.
- These attributes will help in getting adequate information from customers during registration.
- Easy to send and retrieve the data from the customer account.
2. Ajax Login
With Ajax Login, users can register and login in an easy and faster way. The users can log in through a pop-up window without having to refresh the current page, and it also helps in retrieving forgotten passwords by not having to refresh the current page. Ajax Login reduces the loading time of the end client. It removes URL redirection and provides a simple approach for customers to log into their accounts. For instance, if you need to sign in with a default Magento installation, tapping the “sign in” top link will load another new page (the login page). With Ajax Login, tapping the “sign in” top link will display a popup that the users can log in without having to reload another page.
- It gives the best user experience instead of having to wait for the page to load.
- It increases the probability of the user login action.
Generally, shoppers visit an eCommerce site without having a clear idea of what they are looking for. So, they use the search engine to search for the product they desire. If the search results are quickly found, the purchase rate will seemingly tend to get high.
1. Algolia Search
Algolia is the speediest and most reliable search experience for Magento. Algolia Instant Search allows you to easily replace your current Magento search with an autocomplete and instant search results page that updates the products and categories in real-time. The results show up instantly as the user types with no delay, hence leading to what the customers are exactly looking for.
- The results are shown automatically as the user types, and the immediate search results are updated in real-time with products and categories for a site.
- In order to provide a fast and appropriate search, the Algolia search engine uses a way through a process called indexing.
- Be able to auto-complete search results on an instant search page.
- Customer engagement will be increased for your store.
Vendor: Magento Marketplace
2. Ajax Search for Magento 2
This search has been developed with Ajax functionality. The search results will show up in the popup box after the user has typed the first character in the search box. The Ajax Search extension helps in increasing the conversion rate for your eCommerce business.
- Auto Suggestion for the typed letters in the search box.
- It Supports up to 10,000 SKUs
- Support for multiple languages.
The Magento extensions/modules mentioned above will help in bringing out the best of your eCommerce store. We have come to the end of this blog, and we hope that this blog was helpful to you. If you have any queries, please feel free to leave a comment down below.