Single interface for multiple Magento eCommerce channels, connecting key data points and product management through PIM helps improve efficiency.
About Regency Lighting
Regency Lighting is a full-service lighting distributor in the US. With 40+ years in business and extensive partnerships, they provide clients with the best commercial lighting products for various industries such as construction, interior design, product designing, electrical and electronic equipment industry, and so on. The company manages two eCommerce sites with over 40,000 product SKUs and is headquartered in Chatsworth with offices in San Diego, Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York, and San Francisco.
Regency Lighting had its store built and hosted on the Magento platform. Initially, they were using SAP ECC and later shifted to Epicor Eclipse as their ERP for backend processing and smooth functioning of the systems.
- Regency Lighting was moving to Magento 2, and they wanted to connect their backend systems to achieve a smooth workflow without any hassles in the process of doing so. They got in touch with DCKAP to connect their critical data points to get maximum efficiency that benefits all—customers and employees.
- Regency Lighting faced issues when they had to manage multiple Magento stores using the Magento backend environment. Manually searching and editing a product in the Magento backend was becoming repetitive and time-consuming.
- Making bulk edits was not an option because of the unavailability of filtering options. Manual processes led to errors, and there was no system in place to identify any of them.
Epicor Eclipse and Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) Integration
Below are the data points we integrated. This capability helps with the rapid transfer of information required to fulfill the demand.
- Customer Sync: Epicor Eclipse > Magento 2
- Product Sync: Epicor Eclipse <> Magento 2
- Inventory Sync: Epicor Eclipse > Magento 2
- Order Sync: Magento > Epicor Eclipse
- Offline Orders Sync: Epicor Eclipse > Magento 2
- Pricing Sync: Epicor Eclipse > Magento 2
- Dynamic Pricing Sync: Epicor Eclipse > Magento 2
DCKAP PIM Integration
Regency Lighting now maintains Magento 1 and Magento 2 store products from a single interface in DCKAP PIM. They can now easily track down products based on attributes.
They use filters to search for products and make edits to them at once using DCKAP PIM’s bulk-editing capabilities. Product edits and data quality are automated using DCKAP PIM rules that include condition-based actions as attributes, categories, or any other dynamic characteristic changes. Imports are made simple, and any exceptions in data quality are spotted upfront, thus saving time and money.
Benefits of Epicor Eclipse and Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) Integration
- Connecting key data points improved operational efficiency.
- Successful integration of customer, product, inventory, orders, and pricing between eCommerce and ERP provides front to back flow of business processes.
- Searching and editing a product in the Magento backend was much easier through DCKAP PIM.
- Single interface for multiple Magento eCommerce channels.